Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nail polish and shopping

I have to admit, I love shopping.  I don't spend hours in clothing or shoe stores, but I can spend a couple of hours at Target.  In fact, my friends and family are always poking fun at my husband's and my, "Target dates" that we usually have weekly.  We have a routine where we usually get a drink at either Starbucks or the Target Cafe, and we have a pattern we follow in the store.  We know where most of the clearance endcaps are, and where our fave stuff is in the store.  It's great, because we both enjoy it, we get some great deals, and we talk about whatever we want.  And sometimes, we dance in the aisles.

This last week, we went on a pilgrimage to find cheap nail polish for my new obsession.  I even have a nail blog now: beautylitfromwithin.blogspot.com.  I just found out that resell stores like Marshalls and TJ Maxx carry some polish at lower prices, so off we went.

I love dishes, and this pattern caught my eye. Loved it.  Had to have it. It was on clearance! Bought the only mug they had, and 4 cereal bowls that matched.


And then, in true crazy Nidia fashion, I painted my nails to match.  I'm no artist, but I know what I like.. and I like!


No comments:

Post a Comment