Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Doggy Mommy - Banjo

I wear several different hats, but the one I probably wear most often is housewife and doggy mom.  I am an extrovert, so talking with my dogs gives me something to do!

I currently have 3 dogs.  This is Banjo.  He's a 4-yr old Rottie/Boxer mix, and 90 lbs of PUPPY.  I am fond of saying that Banjo has one brain cell, and he keeps it in his butt.  It powers his squiggles and waggly tail.  All he wants to do is go outside and push his ball around!

Banjo has inadvertently learned the coolest trick - if I ask him for his paw, he'll give me a front paw.  If I ask him again, he'll turn around and give me his back paw.  Trust me, there are few things that are cuter.  Your kid is walking?  Doing calculus?  So what, my dog can look like he's peeing, even when he's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment