Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lazy Sunday


I've never really liked Sundays that much - always felt like the weekend was already over, for some reason.  Even now, when I'm not working a regular schedule, Sundays just seem like moments away from Monday.  The hubby is usually working on his school stuff for the next week, maybe we get a few household things out of the way.  Sometimes I actually cook (*gasp*) a meal.

Today, I revisited an old movie friend that I picked up on Blu-Ray:  Labyrinth.  I love Muppets, and Ludo is one of my all-time faves.  (Rowlf is probably my all-time, number-one fave Muppet, though.)  "Ludo smelllllllll"  My heart breaks a little every time they say goodbye in the mirror at the (almost) end of the movie.  Saying goodbye to one's childhood isn't easy - haven't done it yet, not sure I ever will, completely.


No comments:

Post a Comment