Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pax, the Mother's Curse dog


Guess I should introduce another dog.  They all have such distinct personalities, and Pax (full name:  Paksennarion) is no exception.  When I first got her, my mom called her my 'mother's curse' child:  she was just like I was as a kid - didn't want to listen to any rules, ignored her mom, was surly and hard to control.  She's out of that phase, but even so, she's just like me, now, too - she is a cuddlebug, and sleeps as often as she can.  She also follows me around all day, and lets me know with little grunts and noises (not barks, mind you) that she wants something.  She is also the Timekeeper of the dogs - she knows when it is dinnertime, and after dinner, she lets me know that it is Time For The Chewie, and won't leave me alone until they get their treat.  And while she doesn't lift her leg on command like Banjo, she lifts her leg to pee like a boy.  She's so Butch.

No comments:

Post a Comment