Friday, May 18, 2012

Love means.... buying me stuff!

Haha, just kidding.  Doesn't hurt, though. LOL.

Today was an epic gift day.  Hubby stopped by Sam's club on the way home from work, supposedly to gas up the car and buy some trash bags.  Apparently, he decided that he liked an amethyst necklace and just decided to buy it for me.  I wasn't even there to ask him for it.  It's not even my birthday.

When I asked him why, he said that he liked it, and he couldn't wait for the next gift-giving occasion in Sept (our anniversary) to get it for me.  When I suggested that he buy it and keep it hidden until then, he actually MADE A FACE.  He cracks me up.

Then, as if that wasn't enough, he took me nail polish shopping.  And, he's coming to the beauty bloggers meeting with me on Saturday.  I love that he embraces his sensitive side, and is so comfortable with who he is.  It's a rare gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment