Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Maybe Hulk can shut yo' mouth!


Spider-man, Spider-man, does whatever a spider can..

Apparently, spiders can not make children SHUT UP.  I may come off as an evil child-hater here.  I don't hate kids.  I don't like annoying kids, but I'm more pissed at parents who bring their kids to non-kid-friendly events.  Don't bring your little one to a big-people's movie!  They talk, they can't sit down for 5 mins, they ran up and down the stairs, they hopped on all fours,  they screamed, they cried... but, magically, whenever an usher came in, they were all like church mice.  It was unbelievable.  

I wanted to tell all those parents that if they could afford a movie, they could afford a babysitter.  The whole theater was not there to watch or hear your little kids.

Not that the movie was spectacular.  My hubby, the comic guru, didn't like it.  I thought it was ok, what I could get out of it. Still, I paid my money, and I should get to see my crappy movie.

At least the manager agreed and gave us passes to come see another movie.  I wish they had a kids-free night.  I want to go see Brave.  Maybe there's a midnight showing?...


No comments:

Post a Comment